Flip-through My Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

the angel and the soccer team...

So those are the images that were tattooed yesterday on the ink-virgin skin of the two beloved loves of my life... one was a black and white, abstract, flowing form of an angel in take-off stance (sounds like a cross between a Boeing and a boxer, but looks phenomenal!!!) on the inside ankle (doesn't wish to flaunt it... told her it was called, "being a tease" hehhehh)... and the other was the logo of a favorite soccer team... the love of his life for a decade now... bright, vibrant, red-hot... on a flexed bicep...!

I managed to stay in the room for the entire duration of inking (2.5 hrs plus 1 hr)... couldn't see the needle, OR the flesh being pierced, so it just seemed to me as if a Thai guy with straight-black-long-waist length hair and a goatee was filling in a coloring book...

Quite an eye-opener to realized how awesome it actually feels to get it done... maybe someday in the future... when I find a pattern that I just HAVE TO HAVE on my skin, I'll act on that impulse... :)

1 comment:

hyde said...

hope u find a pattern...some things do come to mind